Hey readers! It’s been quite some time, so I’ll give a bit of a recap of what’s been going on.
- I’ve taken a long hiatus from personal blogging. One of my resolutions in 2017 is to write more, and I thought this would be an excellent outlet.
- I developed a stress reaction in early September, which effectively took me out until October-ish.
- I managed to rebound, and start training again, setting a Personal Best in the 1500m on New Year’s Eve!
With that being said, I am currently battling the arctic conditions of Upstate NY while training. Many of us will be doing this, running in wintry conditions, battling wind and cold, all to get ourselves to the next level. So now that we’re mostly caught up, I’d like to outline some goals I have for this site in 2017.
- Make a Facebook page: I’d love to have a social media following with this site, to grow the reach. This will also come in handy for my next point…
- Report on news: I LOVE running news. Rupp declares for Boston? Cross Country? Millrose Game entries? That stuff is amazing to me. I’ve done some reporting in the past, and hope to keep you all informed of cool Pro/College news.
- Be consistent: While most of us probably have full time jobs, families, and such, I would like to try and carve out some time each week to keep this site updated. I’m not sure if anything will transpire with it, but regardless, writing and running are things I innately enjoy. Combining them seems like a no brainier.
In conclusion, readers can expect the following this year (barring life doesn’t get in the way too much).
- Pro/College News
- Sporadic Gear Reviews
- Training Updates
- Discussion Pieces
- A Facebook Page
Thank you all so much for reading! If there are any other features you would like to see on this site, please feel free to let me know. This will be a year of learning, so all ideas are welcomed! Hope your training is going well, and stay tuned for more!